Social Media Intern
Are you pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism or communications? Woodruff seeks a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN who has an insatiable curiosity and a work ethic to match. This social butterfly must be comfortable with all the major social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – and have experience with each in some capacity beyond personal usage (i.e., previous internship or professional experience, relevant coursework, running social for a small organization or a nonprofit, etc.). You must be a strong writer with an eye for social-specific design and a working knowledge of social media tactics.
As part of the social media team, this person will be responsible for:
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Concepting, creating and scheduling Instagram stories
- Scheduling posts natively and via third-party platforms
- Obtaining and organizing user-generated content to repurpose on social channels (hashtags and regrams and fan photos, oh my!)
- Compiling competitor reports and client analytics as requested
This person could work from our Kansas City, MO or Columbia, MO office or remote.
If interested, please submit samples that showcase your ability to write and concept social media posts and graphics.